When talking about colors and patterns, the sky is the limit. And when it comes to apparel, the trend has become to wear what stands out. However, no matter how much you love design and graphics, in cycling, it’s basic to have basics –excuse the redundancy. A black bib is a no-brainer for any jersey. And the green, blue and gray jerseys are the perfect balance for any motif. With multi-functional fabrics, elasticity to enhance movement and rapid swear absorption, these are a must-have among your cycling essentials.
- Antistatic: Absorbs and disperses electric charges.
- Bacteriostatic: Respects the skin and protects it from bacteria and pollutant dusts.
- Heat regulating and moisture transfer: Speeds up the evaporation process of perspiration, slows down formation of skin humidity and keeps temperature constant.
- High performance: Lowers the concentrations of lactic acid, improving blood circulation and oxygenation of cells.
- Natural: 100% Natural, non-toxic and no chemicals.
- Reflective: Protects the body from absorbing static energy, electrosmog and UV rays.
- Strong: high impact foam, shock absorption
- Soft: high-density memory foam for additional comfort.
- Thin: mid-impact foam.
- Elastic: open cell foam.